Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ride Home, Same Day

Extremely crowded 766 right now. I'm amazed I found a seat. There is probably someome reading this over my shoulder right now. The driver seems to not understand the concept of braking slowly so as to ease into a stop. He keeps slamming on the brakes in the manner some would refer to as a "seatbelt check." Unfortunately, there are no seatbelts on the bus. Everyone is flying around a lot.
Now on bus 8. The guy across from me has a tattoo of a vampire bite on his neck. I guess he's more of a Stoker fan than a Meyer fan.
I just caught the end of a conversation that this couple next to me is having. He said, "no one's getting charged unless the cops catch us." Weirdness.
Getting off soon. That was relitively eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment