Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So, I had to take the 140 down to the place where I intern today. It was the crappiest bus I have ever been on. The flow of it was kinda like /\/\/\------------/\/\/\/\/\/\_______________/\/\/\/\ it was terrible. I was sure that at any minute, it was going to break down completely and just stop. And the air conditioner was BROKEN. I was so happy to get off that bus. But then, when I was done with getting everything ready for interning, I got back on the 140 to go to school and... IT'S THE SAME STINKING BUS! Except more crowded this time. So right now, I'm still on the bus whose wheels do not go round and round, but /\/\/\/\___________/\___/\/\/\/\.
A guy missing several teeth and carrying an ice chest just sat down opposite me. Next to him, there's a kid who looks abou 14 with a tattoo on his arm that says, "Jen." I sure hope Jen is his mom or sister or he will soon be wishing Jen wasn't permenantly stuck to his arm.
A gal a few seats down from me is now explaining that no one can sit next to her because her backpack has a name, and that is "his" seat.
Getting off 140 soon.
Now on the 777, heading to school. ....okay, boring 777 ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment