Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1

This is the day that, traditionally, the Hogwarts Express would leave from Platform 9 3/4 in the Harry Potter world. But I'm not that lucky. I'm on the 766 with my severely hairsprayed sister. She is mad at me for making her sit in the back with me, because it is freezing back here. When I say "back" I mean waaaay back. Thr 766 is like two buses connected. There's a circular thingamajig in the middle to help it turn corners. On this particular bus, every time it turns the circle goes, squeeeeek!
This morning, my sister and I seem to be the most interesting people on here though. We're very loud when we're togther. Everyone else is kind of sleeping with their eyes open.
Not a lot this morning. Maybe I'll have better luck this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment