Thursday, September 1, 2011

Very. Full. Bus. There's all kind of crazies, and I'm not talking about me. This girl is cracking up at anything anyone else on the bus says. There's a guy with long nails talking about how he's inventing ice cream filled twinkies. Oh, okay, now the girl mentioned earlier and her girlfriend are fighting with twinkie guy. They think he's eavesdropping in on their conversation. They're practically screaming and they're right next to him, so it would be hard not to listen.
Two nerds across from me are talking about fighting a giant rat. I'm assuming this is a virtual rat. WHOA! Bus driver just slammed on the breaks. And I mean slammed. I almost flew out of my seat.
Switched seats so I could watch some different people. The man across from me is using a pink cell phone. Hmmm...
I'm pretty sure Santa Claus just got on the bus. He's got the cherry nose and white hair and long beard going for him.
Now at the bus stop, waiting for bus 8.
On 8 now. Neon blue '80s pants at 9 o'clock. Giant eagle belt buckle at 12 o'clock. VERY saggy baggy pants at 2 o'clock. Getting off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment