Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On the 766 heading toward the 140 to go to the other campus. I'm sitting across from this guy with really creepy tattoos on his face. He has red, green and yellow tears and his mouth "sewn shut" among the tattoos of stitching, he also has a lip ring.
Now at the busiest intersection in town, waiting for the next bus. There is sock on the bround, next tothe bench.
I am on the 140, listening to the guy behind me rap slowly. He thinks he's cool. The guy in stripey baggy shorts across from me smells super bad. Okay, I think he just read my mind, cause he moved to the seat next to me. Ew. A guy with a Budweiser cap just pulled his bike in. I did not know that was allowed.
Several of the guys back by me are all talking to each other a lot, but I would never repeat most of thr words they're saying. Two girls with drawn-on eyebrows just got on. One looks permenantly angry, and the other permenantly surprised. Stinky guy got off. I will be getting off soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment