Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Another Day

Just got on the 766 with about 30 other people. Nothing too nutty going on yet...
A guy with a longish beard and a huge leather man purse just sat down next to me. New people piling in, but a whole lot more piling out. Now it's sort of empty. why aren't any of these people doing anything blog worthy?
Two kids with bad haircuts just got on they both have monster drinks. Those are so bad for you. And now that they're close to me, I'm realizing that they also smell funny.
At the bus stop now, watching this dude feed a pigeon his chip crumbs. The pigeon is enjoying the little ones, but having a lot of trouble with the bigger ones. They just won't fit in his beak and he can't break them.
On bus 8 now and it's the fullest I've ever seen. There's some wacko opposite me. He keeps raising his arms and lowering them slowly, like some drunk form of yoga.
Getting off soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment