Thursday, September 15, 2011

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN GROSS CONTENT

As I sit at the downtown bua stop, I can't help but wonder, "WHY does it smell like cow poop?" I am in a city after all, but there's no mistaking that fragrance.
A girl next to me just asked another girl, "you were in his bed, right? ...NO not like that!"
A very tall very skinny guy next to me hasa rabit foot hanging off his cell phone. DUDE! IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON/ RALPH MACCHIO AGAIN! Twice in one day. Goodness. Bus is coming, and good thing too, cause there's about 50 people at the stop now.
On the bus now, and blogging while standing. Screaming baby on the right. Turtle shell backpack on the right. The gal turtle shell backpack is in front of said, "'scuse your shell."
We all just shuffled around a bit, and now I'm next to a boring accountant. Of all the crazy people, I ended up next to Mr. "everyone needs accounting."
Yes! Finally got a seat... next to a guy who smells like a fart. Ah, well, it could be worse. Sometimes, when it's really busy during the summer, the people standing and holding on to the rod will drip armpit sweat on the people sitting.
Stinky guy got off.
Next stop is mine. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment