Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mohawks and Breakdowns

I am on the 766 with my mom today. She likes to sit up front, so I guess I will be bloggeing about a different bunch of people today. This dude just got on that has a six inch long mohawk and some lip piercings. He thinks he's pretty cool. Bus just turned off completely. Driver's trying to get it going. Bus is jerking a bit. Not good. Okay, it's running again. Let's hope it moves.
.....there we go. Hooray! But we are now running very late. Less study time at the computer lab for me.
We are sure full today. Every seat is filled. I really wish the driver would step on the gas a bit.
Just moved to the back in the hopes of finding someone to spy on. But everyone is being ridiculously quiet. It's kinda bizarre.
Ah, there we go! Guy with a mohawk with tentacles just got on. Along with about 15 other people. I thought it was full before, but now, it's overflowing!
Just when I thought we couldn't be any later, the bus breaks down. So everyone from our very full 766 piled into a very full 777. I am sandwiched right now. My elbow is rubbing on a strange man sitting next to me. Okay, new strange man sitting next to me. I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic. The gal next to me just said, "you got good swagga, dude. You could pass for one." Pass as what? I have no idea.

1 comment: