Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rainy Day

At the bus stop. In the rain. Obviously, I've had better days. Okay, on the bus now, next to a purple-yellow-and-brown mohawk. Two cell phone addicts in wheelchairs are sitting at the front of the bus.
off the 766 and waiting for the 140. In the rain. For another 24 minutes. I have now been joined by a super gross make-out couple with matching lip rings.
Now I am on the 140 and the girls with the drawn-on eyebrows are here again, but today, one looks sulky and the other confused. Do they pick these moods out in the morning when they're drawing them on, or does it just turn out that way? Some really good-looking guy just sat down next to me. This could definitely be a worse day on the 140.
The guy across from me is sleeping with his elbow on the back of the seat and his head balanced carefully on his hand. Wonder what will happen when he slips...
Ah, he woke up. That's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment