Thursday, September 8, 2011

Waiting for the bus next to an old Chinese couple who has a lot to say. On my other side is a guy drawing a person who is about to die, I think. But I'm not going to ask, beacuse my sister who's an artist says to NEVER guess what someone is drawing. There's also a guy who's carrying around a gallon of water.
Crowded again. I just hit a guy in the face with my backpack. The guy next to me is putting on black gloves. No idea why. The guy across the aisle is silently rocking out to his iPod. Air conditioner smells bad. Like the bus is about to overheat. The guy in front of me keeps on talking to me. Wish he'd stop, so I could blog about the guy in the plaid beret. Or the man with the Merlin-sized beard.
Okay, they guy in front of me finally said something blogable, "They feed me at work." So I said "that's good." And he said, "that's not just good, man, you can't beat that! You can't beat that with a stick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment