Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fantasy... and Reality

Today, on the bus, Vivaldi played on overhead speakers. I sat next to a blue-eyed young man wearing a suit. He smelled really good....
Oh, no, wait, that's not what happened.
I was across from a super hung over couple. The guy had a lazy eye that was kina creepy. Next to me, there was a guy who said, "I just smoke my weed and drink my beer and that's it!"
The glass wall next to the back door was loose and it rattled around so loud, I thought my eardrums would shatter.
But now I'm at the bus stop, waiting for bus 8, which is taking its time.
On now. This bus is not filled with the most pleasant-smelling people in the world. Sometimes I wish I could roll the window down while sitting on the bus.
My stop is coming up. Fresh air on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment