Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Mother and Sister's Latest Bus Trip

This is a conversation between two guys that were, as my sister said, "high as a kite." My mom and sister heard the conversation as they were waiting at the bus stop. They both said that the two guys were VERY loud.

"Me and him, we're going to Oregon."

"Zat the HoHo's special? You eatin' the HoHo's special? I had HoHo's every day for three years!"

"I'm so messed up. Because I took so many pills. I really wanna take more pills, but I took them all. I like to take them all at the same time. Because... my heart is broken, and my soul is hurting." (Said with a huge grin.)

It was not raining at all, yet one of them still said, "It hasn't rained like this in this town for a looooong time. That's why we're going to Oregon!"

Wonder how far they got....

No comments:

Post a Comment