Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I couldn't blog while on the bus today, because I had to work on homework. However, it was an eventful day, so I am now giving the recap.
This morning was rather interesting, which is strange, because the mornings are never interesting on the 766. These people were working on a survey of how many people ride the bus. There was a gal sitting in the front, a guy sitting in the back, and a guy harassing everyone who walked in the doors to help him with his survey. He had a scanner and a laptop and he would scan a card and hand it to each person and tell him or her to give the card to one of his friends before leaving the bus. I found this to be a very strange and unnecessarily complicated way of counting how many people were getting on and off the bus. Why didn't he just ask everyone where they were getting off?
The man sitting in front of me had his feet up on the chair across the aisle from himself and he kept dumping water on his head. This was causing some problems, since the survey takers kept walking from the front to the back. I was surprised nobody tripped over his legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment