Saturday, May 5, 2012

Interesting Dude

The other day when I was on the 140, I met a really crazy person. He started out telling me about this perfect alternative energy machine that he made and how he wasn't going to show it to the public because he didn't want anyone to kill him in his sleep. I asked him, "How does it run?" He just said "HA!" After that, he started telling me all about his music and how it comes to him. "I close my eyes, and I'm in a theatre, and then I look up at the stage, and I'm on stage, playing and singing, and I write it all down and there is my song." He then went on to tell me about all the police officers he had met that told him he should become a cop. He showed me all the different business cards. "They all say I should be a cop! What do you think o' that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment