Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On the 140. Almost empty, but not for long. Filling up-- we've got a nose-blower at the front and the girl across from me has the same coat I have. Glad I'm not wearing it today or I would be forced to blog about myself: one of the accidental twin strangers.
Some old drunk dude keeps shouting "old yeller!" Then he will sing something about tequila between shouts. Another guy offered to get his guitar out. Old Yeller is trying to give a little girl a teddy bear. Creepy. Her father made it very clear that that was NOT going to happen. The little girl is reading one of the kids' books they keep on the bus and she keeps saying, "daddy, the book farted."
Waiting for one of the many Central buses. Next to a guy in a camouflage coat, carrying two huge bags, and wearing.... a gas mask. Just got a whiff of him. Understanding the gas mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment