Friday, January 6, 2012

Smells like.... something strange. Can't tell if it's herbs or drugs. There is a guitar strummer in the back seat. He's sitting next to a girl with a huge amount of blue eye shadow on.
Strum, strum, strum...
The Little Strummer boy says "I have a case, but I never use it, cause then I can't play while I walk!"
I like to sit next to chatty people, so I hear good quotes to post, but the only chatty people on this bus are a boy and girl speaking in Japanese, and my little sister, singing Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I didn't pick a very good spot, I guess.
Waiting for the 8 and of course I'm next to this guy that just keeps sniffling and sniffling.
On the 8. My mom and sister are by far th most entertaining people on here. They're treating the bus like a roller coaster ride complete with raised arms, gasping and screaming. Also, they are making friends and joking around with strangers.
Getting off...

No comments:

Post a Comment