Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Phew! That is the fastest I've ever run to catch a bus! But I really did not want to wait 45 minutes for the next one. All the people at the bus stop were watching me race the bus to the stop with a lot of enjoyment and cheering.
The guy in front of me just said, "I got Monday off for the holiday, but the holiday from mi'nigh' to four, tha's when I'll do all my drinkin'."
The driver is honking at the cars in front of the bus, who are trying to get around a car that seems to have run out of gas. "Go go go! Come on, you stupid people!"
Grouchy lady aboard! Saying: "siddown, old man!"
A guy in a wheelchair argued with the driver to let him on although there is absolutely no room. He talked him into it and on his way in, he ran over a lady's broken foot. They are shouting at each other now. I am next to a very cheerful but inexperienced bus rider who is standing in the aisle. He's cracking me up, saying things like, "now that we're all getting to know each other..." every time the bus stops and everyone pushes and shoves to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment