Monday, January 9, 2012

On the 141. This weird guy in a bright yellow jacket is carrying about five different conversations with other passengers. He sure makes friends easily. He's rambling on about free popcorn. A rather small guy across from me keeps flexing his biceps and feeling his muscles. Creepy.
On the 8. It is extremely packed. And the people just keep coming. Someone's elbow is in my face.
The guy next to me said "do we really have to stop at every busted stop? Mountain bikes are faster! I'd be ridin' my bike if that old lady hadn't cut me off and banged up my knee!" Now he is telling me that it's lucky he is wearing steel toed shoes or his feet would be squished and trampled. I agreed that buses were dangerous that way. He replied, "it's nothing like Detroit. Detroit makes this look like kindergarten, man."

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time Ive read your blog Holly and it's hilarious ! I remember those 'bus riding' days! They were pretty crazy !

    ReplyDelete