Monday, February 6, 2012

Bad Bus Day

Screaming kids on the 777. I want off!
On the 140 now. I want to be back on the 777. It is packed and I'm squished. Oh, wonderful, the bus just broke down. And now I'm on the side of the road with a crew of thugs, hobos, students, and one girl in scrubs.
The 141 just arrived and out driver loaded us up onto it saying, "have a good day!" Now we have two buses full of people all crammed on to one bus. A bus whose last stop is a mile away from where I need to be.
The gal next to me is carrying a purse with a blown-up surgical glove sticking out the side. The kid across from me has an extremely short buzz cut, but he has a hair brush sticking out of his pocket.
To finish this story, I got off the 141 and went to get a hot chocolate while waiting for the 140. The 140 came during the five minutes I was in the coffee shop, granting me another forty minutes of waiting at the bus stop. Sometimes, I hate the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment