Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sitting behind a guy with a nice black shirt and nice black pants and a hat with doggie ears on it. Nice touch. And now there's a bum asking everyone on the bus for change. A really big dude is standing right in front of the door. It really bugs me when people do that. Everyone else is forced to squeeze around him.
Interesting couple just got on. He has half a head of long hair. She has long pink, black, and white hair. She's a good three inches taller than he is.
On the 8 now. I'm next to two middle school boys, whispering and giggling to each other. The only words I caught were "beef stroganoff." The old lady in front of me has her hair put up with 3 ponytail holders and at least 7 barrettes. The guy across from me is having a lovely snack of Mountain Dew and beef jerky.
Beef jerky guy is staring at me over the top of his sunglasses. It's creeping me out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment