Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On the 140 next to a shaggy looking guy with '80s shades.
I was talking to a guy about how you can fix a phone after it's been in water by putting it in a bag of rice. Then this other guy pipes up, "so if I get drunk, I just got to lay in a bag of rice?" The guy I was talking to is now talking about how he got married while he was in prison. And now he's been married twelve years, so I guess it worked out.
I'm on the 8, and there are two people on here that have black eyes. The 8 doesn't even haul the rough crowds! It's main purpose is usually to take people to and from the mall.
So much for not hauling the rough crowd around; I am now across from a girl with a ripped black t shirt, black and purple hair, and lip ring. She is glaring and grinding her teeth.

1 comment: