Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Buses I Try Not to Take

So... I'm running late again, which means another bus that I don't usually take. Today, it's the 31. I'm at the stop right now, next to this kid who is hitting his older brother with his backpack. Now they are both tangled in one of the straps.
Not much is happening on the 31.
Off the 31 and onto the 66. I usually avoid the 66 at all costs, because the creepiest people ride the 66. I guess I'm among the creepiest today. Here come a whole bunch of them. Guy with a bag of laundry, gal with lip ring, guy with Lincoln-style tophat, and grandma with straw farmer's hat. Here come more! It's like the Foot Book or something . There's this kid with bangs so long, he has to flick his head every two seconds so he can see.
Another kid obviously has an Afro, but wants to be emo. His hair is straightened but isn't doing very well at lying flat. A comic-clasher is next to me now. He has a Green Lantern (DC) ring, and a Spider-man (Marvel) hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment