Thursday, October 13, 2011

People

Very noisy at the bus stop today. A whole bunch of hippies are having a protest across the street in front of the university, and every car that drives by is honking the driver's approval or disapproval.
On the bunch next to me, this drunk guy with bloodshot eyes is talking about Canada. "Canada! I always wanted to go o Canada and do a show there!"
Now, I am on the 766, heading toward the 140. And now I am at the 140 stop. I am sitting next to this gal who keeps coughing and it sounds like a duck.
On the bus, heading toward the other campus. A bunch of high-school kids just got on. One has two inch gauges in his ears. Gross. Another... well I can't really see his face because all his hair is in the way. A guy with spider web tattoos on his ears just got on.
Getting off now...

No comments:

Post a Comment