Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One of Those Days

Waiting for the 140 and this girl with pink streaks in her hair and several facial piercings walks by, moaning and howling like some bus stop ghost.
Next to me is a girl with bright pink lipstick and a cigarette in her mouth. On her other side, a very tall man with a vest and a walking stick is standing. Lipstick girl only has one sock on. Man with stick is now smoking something funny. And, he's wearing a hat that says "SAY NO TO DRUGS." Oh, the irony.
On the bus now. Sitting across from another girl with pink hair. The driver just announced, "everyone knows this is the 141?"
WHAT?
Why on earth would the lights on the front of the bus display "140" if it is NOT the 140 bus? Oh, I am glad I left early.
Now I'm on the 140 and it smells horrid. It reeks like vomit. Oh, I want to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment