Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Ups and Downs

I am sitting on the only dry part of the bench-- clearly someone else's butt has been there recently. I will try not to think too hard about that. I hardly had to wait at all. I am on the 777 heading toward the 140. Across from me, there is a man in a long black coat, rubbing his hands together evilly. A guy near the front has very crossed eyes. It's hard to tell what exactly he is looking at. And older guy, who should really know better, is wearing a cap with the rim popped up, like he's eight or something.
Now waiting for the 140. And I'm on! I haven't had this much not-waiting in a long time.
Someone has something that smells very strongly of fake cheese. It's stinking up the whole bus. It smells worse than McDonald's in here. The cheese is toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment